Cmas dive instructor 1* with ATUS/CMAS 5* Dive Accademy Thailand Diving Pattaya
Cmas dive instructor 1* with ATUS/CMAS
DIVING IS OUR PASSION.
Pattaya offers an ideal environment for a day of diving for experienced divers as well as for those who simply want to discover this activity in ideal conditions.
For more information on Wikipédia, Instructor 1*
- · Minimum age 18.
- · TDA-Membership.
- · Presentation of a police document about his criminal record
- · Valid medical fitness certificate for sport divers – not exceeding 6 months.
- · Training certificate about medic first aid course incl. cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- not exceeding 1 year.
- · TDA assistant instructor licence
- · The candidate must have successfully passed the examination for an
- TDA/CMAS *** or has to have an equivalent brevet by one of the other associations
- at least 1 year before his application for the instructor examination.
- · 150 dives and thereof at min. 30 dives within the last 12 months after application
- and at least 6 dives deeper than 30 m.
- · A certified participation as assistant (Speaker and „Examiner“) at an TDA/CMAS*
- course incl. examination in theory and practice signed by a TDA instructor.
- · Certified examination dives – certified by a TDA instructor (at least I2) as follows:
- 2 dives as group member of examination dives for TDA/CMAS **/***.
- 2 dives as group leader of examination dives for TDA/CMAS **/***, whereby
- the examination will be scored by an instructor.
- 1 dive as “Examiner” for TDA/CMAS **, whereby the examination will afterwards
- be scored by an instructor.
- · The candidate is obliged to participate in the following preparatory courses:
- · Diving medicine/rescue for instructors
- · Technique for diving instructors
- · Rhetoric, Methodology, DTD Actics for instructors
- These courses will be offered by the TDA-academy several times per year.
- Courses offered by other organisations which are of same content will also be
- · All preparatory examination dives have to be certified and a confirmation has to
- be shown before any examination.
- · The official driver licence for sport boats or any equivalent international brevet is
- strongly recommended.
- · Participation at an instructor examination of the CMAS Thailand Diving Association.
The TDA instructor has to apply for the candidate at the association.
Skills or dives of the assistant instructor can be checked by the TDA instructor.
All parts of this examination must be passed in the order theory – practice within 24
If the performance at this theory examination is unsuccessful, there is a mandatory 6
weeks waiting period before attending the next instructor* examination. The unsuccessful
parts can be repeated during this next examination. In case the written part
and one other examination part will not be passed successfully, the whole theory examination
must be repeated.
Answering a questionnaire in writing.
One short report of around 10 – 15 minutes about one topic assignment out of
following themes: diving training, diving practice, diving physics, diving medicine,
diving physiology, diving equipment as well as diving and environment. The candidate
can choose two topics out of the different themes and prepare himself.
The home report in double draw up will be handed out to the course director in
charge. This home report should show the standard of a TDA/CMAS*. A careful
and professional making out will be expected. The report should not fill less than
10 DIN A4 pages. Drawings and sketches as well as folios should be included.
This home report will be held in front of the examination commission during the
diving examination and be scored by said commission.
Demonstrating medical first aid skills in the rescue of divers who had an accident
incl. handling of the various O2-systems. The candidate must demonstrate his
ability to immediately give a diagnosis and undertake the corresponding medical
first aid steps.
The practice examination will be executed either in the sea or in a lake with a depth of
40 meters. The lake or sea has to be around the diving school/diving base. The candidate
is obliged to use a boat where minimum 8 people can find space – the boat
has to be officially licensed.
If this part of the examination has been unsuccessfully passed, also the 5 already
prepared examination dives (see premises) have to be repeated.
Minimum 6 qualified dives within at least 5 following days whereof at least 2 of the 6
dives have to be done from the boat.
- · 3000 meter transport of a diver who had an accident.
- · 10 Meter Apnoe deep diving.
- · 50 Meter Apnoe long distance diving.
- · Approaching and recovery of a pressure tank loaded with 10Kg weights (performance of ascent without buoyancy control devices.
- · 3 times 35 m distance approaching a pressure tank.
- · Body breathing of 3 to 5 divers using one pressure tank.
- · Controlled emergency ascent from 15 m water depth.
- · Ascent with body breathing from 25 m water depth.
- · 5 minutes dive without mask.
- · Guiding of a diver (beginner will be examined CMAS*).
- · Guiding of a diver (beginner has an accident during his dive).
- · Teaching presentation – under water navigation.
- · Teaching presentation – ABC lesson.
- · Teaching presentation - pressure tank lesson.
- · Snorkelling in a group with complete diving equipment. The candidate as group leader should verify the co-operation of the group and the necessary safety.
- · Demonstration of rescuing the buddy including a controlled transportation from a depth of 10 meters to the water surface by using all parts of the equipment, emergency signals at the surface, transportation to either the shore or the boat (approx. 50 meters) and demonstrate further skills at land or on board, medic first aid skills and starting further skills needed.
- · Discover Scuba dives
- · Junior Diver - Flipper 1
- · Junior Diver - Flipper 2
- · Skin Diver 1
- · Skin Diver 2
- · TDA Resort-course
- · TDA/CMAS basic diving certificate.
- · TDA/CMAS Basic.
- · TDA/CMAS *.
- · TDA/CMAS Apnoe *
- · SC Underwater navigation.
- · SC Group leading.
- . SC Night diving.
Training and passing the examinations following the TDA examination guidelines.
Use of recommended training materials.
Execution of several trainings per year.
Use of diving equipment being of the latest technical standard. In case of missing or
insufficient standards abroad, use the German standard as basis.
Permanent further training and participation in further training courses for instructors.
The candidate is obliged to furthermore build up his diving knowledge in all aspects
and areas and give his knowledge to other divers.
DESCRIPTION: instructor cmas 1 stars (M*)
The M* one-star dive instructor takes care of the training of divers at the one-star level and special P* courses within diving clubs and/or schools.
The CMAS One Star Monitor certificate is recognized by the CMAS as an international certificate "CMAS One Star Instructor" or "CMAS One Star Instructor".
CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION TO TRAINING:
- P*** CMAS or equivalent, for Divemaster PADI/SSI/NAUI the decompression module must be followed during the training
- 100 dives (150 dives for certification)
- 18 years
- Valid medical certificate
- Complete equipment, rental possible
- Certification fees and registration at CMAS
- Nitrox I diver & instructor training, mandatory since 2015
- Mandatory first aid training since 2016
For your reservation: 50% deposit to confirm your reservationThe balance when starting your course
Any deposit is lost 30 days before the course date.
MONITOR*: THE PRICE INCLUDES
1°/ Entrance exam to test your level (theory and practice): 50€
2° / Pre-internship (mandatory for 3* and 4* - highly recommended for others): 500€
3 ° / Situational training in our center (1 week): 500 €
4° / Final exam over 3 days: 1300€
5° / Certification and homologation fees
Frais CMAS : 330€
Document fees and TDA stamp: 150€
Instructor manual*: 150€
Price 1980.- € the package without the pre-stage and the scenario (Access to online training immediately)
PRICE 2480.- € THE PACKAGE WITHOUT THE PRE-STAGE (Access to online training immediately)
PRICE 2980.- € THE COMPLETE PACKAGE (Access to online training immediately)
Diving scuba e-Learning CMAS
E-Learning Online Scuba Diving Training with Thailand Diving Pattaya
Become a diving instructor Thailand Diving has developed for beginners intensive formulas in 6 months to become a professional dive.
Become a diving instructor, whether according to the French or American standards, you must pass the first 4 levels for which a minimum of 6 months is necessary if you are excellent, totaling 100 dives then do a monitor training for you are monitor abroad, in a foreign country.
😍Amazing diving with Barracuda A koh Phiphi with Thailand Diving Pattaya diving club
Many thanks to the Thailand Diving team for a 5 star diving experience Karl, United Kingdom
Testimony of Fiona who did her first dive thanks to Thailand Diving, great experience.
Write a comment
IF YOU WANT TO SEND US ANY FEEDBACK OR WRITE A REVIEW WE WILL REALLY APPRECIATE!