Cmas dive instructor 3* with ATUS/CMAS 5* Dive Accademy Thailand Diving Pattaya
Cmas dive instructor 3* with ATUS/CMAS
DIVING IS OUR PASSION.
Pattaya offers an ideal environment for a day of diving for experienced divers as well as for those who simply want to discover this activity in ideal conditions.
For more information on Wikipédia, Instructor 3*
Premises Instructor cmas 3 stars
- · Minimum age 23.
- · TDA-Membership.
- · Presentation of a police document about his criminal record.
- · Valid medical fitness certificate for sport divers – validity not exceeding 6 months.
- · Training certificate about medic first aid course incl. cardiopulmonary resuscitation not exceeding one year.
- · Valid TDA instructor**-licence including at least 3 years of active training work as TDA instructor** and also including a course for CMAS** or CMAS*** on his own responsibility signed by a diving club, diving school or associated organisation (training department) – or sign at least 50 CMAS courses (complete examination) as responsible trainer.
- · 2 examinations for all practical training to become CMAS***.
- · 500 dives and thereof at min. 30 dives within the last 12 months after application and at least 6 dives up to 40 meters.
- · A certified participation as assistant (Speaker and “Examiner”) at a course for TDA* instructor incl. examination in theory and practice (normally part of the instructor** examination) signed by a TDA instructor 3 Star.
- · Participation at an instructor examination of the CMAS Thailand Diving Association.
- · The official driver licence for sport boats or any equivalent international brevet is recommended.
- · Active training work for the CMAS Thailand Diving Association which has to last for several years and will be certified by TDA (training department).
- · A 14 days training work on a diving base (for non-professional instructors only).
The candidate (instructor**) applies in time for the examination by himself.
All parts of this examination must be passed in the order theory – practice within 24 months.
The I3 candidate is responsible for an accurate timing and correct planning of the whole instructor examination at place. This in the sense of all organisational, theoretical
and practical skills.
The TDA-instructor 3 Star is a representative of his association. TDA expects from their TDA-instructor 3 Star during the instructor examination to show a big deal of self-initiative
and responsibility also as group leader.
A corresponding behaviour will be expected.
- · Leading and executing an instructor examination under supervision of the examination commission.
- · Preparation of daily reports and training reports at place.
Preparation of an accident report in view of the rescue of a diver who had an accident by the I2 candidate.
If the performance at this theory examination is unsuccessful, there is a mandatory 6 weeks waiting period before attending the next instructor examination***. The unsuccessful parts can be repeated during this next examination. In case the written part and one other examination part will not be passed successfully, the whole theory examination must be repeated.
- . Preparation of total instructor examination special courses at home:
- . Preparation of training sketches for all training of the instructor* candidates including all relevant aspects regarding diving safety and the whole training development
- . Preparation of a time table and development plan of the whole instructor examination over 6 days with regard to meals and all preparatory and make up works involving the instructor** candidate as safety and assistant diver or swimmer resp.
- · Written workout and presentation of a given theme.
- · Answering a questionnaire in writing and/or evaluating these written examinations.
- · One short report of around 10 – 15 minutes. The candidate may choose between 2 themes which were drawn 30 minutes before and taken from different parts (aiding materials are allowed).
- · Report for approx. 45 minutes about any theme of commercial diving examination or training of an assistant instructor.
- · Planning of a 40 meters deco-dive incl. complete calculation and containing all safety aspects.
- · Oral examination.
- · Demonstrating medic first aid skills in case of diving injuries incl. handling of the various O2-systems. The candidate must demonstrate his ability to immediately give a diagnosis and undertake the corresponding medic first aid steps.
The practice examination will be executed either in the sea or in a lake with a depth of 40 meters. The lake or sea has to be in the area around the diving school/diving
base. The candidate is obliged to use a boat where minimum 8 people can find space – the boat has to be officially licensed.
Contents of Examination
Minimum 6 qualified dives within at least 5 following days whereof at least 2 of the 6 dives have to be done from the boat.
- · Safety on board.
- · Organisation and leading of a TDA instructor examination.
- · Dive and certification of a TDA/CMAS ***-exercise.
- · Observation of a group dive leaded by an instructor*-candidate.
- · Rescue of an injured person into the boat.
- · Making up of an accident report in view of the rescue of an injured person by an instructor**-candidate.
Authorisation for examination
- · Equivalent to a TDA-instructor**.
- · Training and examination up to an TDA-I*** following the latest valid TDA examination guidelines.
- · Carrying out of organisational tasks.
- · Representing TDA on national and international events.
Training and passing the examinations following the TDA examination guidelines.
Use of recommended training materials.
Execution of several trainings per year.
Use of diving equipment being of the latest technical standard. In case of missing or
insufficient standards abroad, use the German standard as basis.
Permanent further training and participation in further training courses for instructors.
The candidate is obliged to furthermore build up his diving knowledge in all aspects
and areas and give his knowledge to other divers.
DESCRIPTION: instructor cmas 2 stars (M**)
The M** two-stars dive instructor takes care of the training of divers at the all level within diving clubs and/or schools.
The CMAS two Stars Monitor certificate is recognized by the CMAS as an international certificate "CMAS two Stars Instructor" or "CMAS two Stars Instructor".
CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION TO TRAINING:
- 1* CMAS Instructor or equivalent
- 500 dives
- 21 years
- Valid medical certificate
- Complete equipment, rental possible
- Certification fees and registration at CMAS
- Advanced Nitrox I diver & instructor training, mandatory since 2015
- Mandatory first aid training since 2016
For your reservation: 50% deposit to confirm your reservationThe balance when starting your course
Any deposit is lost 30 days before the course date.
MONITOR**: THE PRICE INCLUDES
1 ° / Situational training in our center (1 week): 500 €
2° / Final exam over 3 days: 2000€
3° / Certification and homologation fees
Frais CMAS : 610€
Document fees and TDA stamp: 150€
Instructor manual*: 200€
E-Learning Online Scuba Diving Training with Thailand Diving Pattaya
Become a diving instructor Thailand Diving has developed for beginners intensive formulas in 6 months to become a professional dive.
Become a diving instructor, whether according to the French or American standards, you must pass the first 4 levels for which a minimum of 6 months is necessary if you are excellent, totaling 100 dives then do a monitor training for you are monitor abroad, in a foreign country.
😍Amazing diving with Barracuda A koh Phiphi with Thailand Diving Pattaya diving club
Many thanks to the Thailand Diving team for a 5 star diving experience Karl, United Kingdom
Testimony of Fiona who did her first dive thanks to Thailand Diving, great experience.
Write a comment
IF YOU WANT TO SEND US ANY FEEDBACK OR WRITE A REVIEW WE WILL REALLY APPRECIATE!