Cmas dive instructor 2* with ATUS/CMAS 5* Dive Accademy Thailand Diving Pattaya
Cmas dive instructor 2* with ATUS/CMAS
DIVING IS OUR PASSION.
Pattaya offers an ideal environment for a day of diving for experienced divers as well as for those who simply want to discover this activity in ideal conditions.
For more information on Wikipédia, Instructor 2*
- · Minimum age 20.
- · TDA-Membership.
- · Presentation of a police document about his criminal record.
- · Valid medical fitness certificate for sport divers not exceeding 6 months.
- · Training certificate about medic first aid course incl. cardiopulmonary resuscitation not exceeding 1 year.
- · Valid TDA instructor*-licence including at least 1 year of active training work as
- . TDA instructor* and also including a course for TDA/CMAS* on his own responsibility signed by an TDA instructor (at least I2) – or sign at least 6 TDA/CMAS* and 4 special courses (complete examination) as responsible trainer.
- · 300 dives and thereof at min. 30 dives within the last 12 months after application and at least 6 dives up to 40 meters.
- · A certified participation as assistant (Speaker and “Examiner”) at an TDA/CMAS**, TDA/CMAS*** or at a special course incl. in theory and practice signed by a TDA instructor (**).
- · Participation at an instructor examination of the CMAS Thailand Diving Association.
- · The official driver licence for sport boats or any equivalent international brevet is recommended.
- · Recommendation to participate in a course at the TDA academy about how to organise courses.
The candidate applies in time for the examination by himself.
All parts of this examination must be passed in the order theory – practice within 24 months.
If the performance at this theory examination is unsuccessful, there is a mandatory 6 weeks waiting period before attending the next instructor examination*. The unsuccessful parts can be repeated during this next examination. In case the written part and one other examination part will not be passed successfully, the whole theory examination must be repeated.
- · Preparation of special courses at home and handing 2 copies out to the Examiner in charge. Courses can be prepared out of following themes:
- SC Underwater navigation
- SC Group leading
- SC Night diving
- · The home reports shall be prepared on such a level that any trainee (instructor*- candidate) in front of whom this report will be held is able to understand everything said and give this knowledge to others.
- · A careful and professional making out will be expected.
- · Depending on the amount of people attending, the instructor**-candidate will hold one or two performances.
- · It is possible, to make two reports out of one theme.
- · The instructor** candidate is obliged before the examination will start to prepare himself regarding diving safety. (Especially: before any dive, during any dive, after any dive or during a dive from the boat). A short report about one of the mentioned themes have to be given in place.
- · Examination in theory – questions including the whole complex of sport diving.
- · One short report of about 10 – 15 minutes given by the course director about one topic assignment out of following themes: dive training, dive practice, dive physics, dive medicine, dive physiology, dive equipment as well as diving and environment.
- The candidate can choose two topics from the different themes and prepare him.
- · Demonstration of rescuing the buddy including a controlled transportation from a depth of 10 meters to the water surface by using all parts of the equipment, emergency signals at the surface, transportation to either the shore or the boat
- (approx. 50 meters) and demonstrate further skills correspondingly, medic first aid skills and starting further skills needed.
The practice examination will be executed either in the sea or in a lake with a depth of 40 meters. The lake or sea has to be in the area around the diving school/diving base/academy. The candidate is obliged to use a boat where minimum 8 people can find space
– the boat has to be officially licensed.
If this part of the examination has been unsuccessfully passed, also the 5 already prepared examination dives (see premises) have to be repeated.
Contents of Examination
Minimum 6 qualifying dives within at least 5 following days whereof at least 2 of the 6 dives have to be done from the boat.
- · Safety on board.
- · Assisting an I3-candidate in organising the examination process.
- · Leading an underwater navigation course.
- · Organisation and leading dives by carrying out different skills (see instructor*)
- · Leading of the special course – night diving. In case night dives are not allowed (see country laws), a dive during dusk has to be carried out or simulated.
- · Examination of a TDA/CMAS **- training during one dive.
- · Participation in a training for body breathing of an instructor*.
- · Security swimmer during a transportation exercise of 2000 meters.
- · Rescue skills and rescue management.
- Rescue of a diver who had an accident and support to get at land or on board of the boat.
- · Discover Scuba dives
- · Junior Diver 1
- · Junior Diver 2
- · Skin Diver 1
- · Skin Diver 2
- · TDA Resort-Course
- · TDA/CMAS elementary diving certificate.
- · TDA/CMAS Basic Diver
- · TDA/CMAS *.
- · TDA/CMAS **.
- · TDA/CMAS ***.
- · TDA/CMAS Apnoe *
- · SC Underwater navigation.
- · SC Group leading.
- . SC Night diving.
- · SC Rescue.
- · SC Dry suit diving.
- · SC Drift diving.
- · SC Wreck diving.
- · SC Sea cavern diving.
- · SC Medical practice.
- · CPR/MFA-course
- · O2 -course
Training and passing the examinations following the TDA examination guidelines.
Use of recommended training materials.
Execution of several trainings per year.
Use of diving equipment being of the latest technical standard. In case of missing or
insufficient standards abroad, use the German standard as basis.
Permanent further training and participation in further training courses for instructors.
The candidate is obliged to furthermore build up his diving knowledge in all aspects
and areas and give his knowledge to other divers.
DESCRIPTION: instructor cmas 2 stars (M**)
The M** two-stars dive instructor takes care of the training of divers at the all level within diving clubs and/or schools.
The CMAS two Stars Monitor certificate is recognized by the CMAS as an international certificate "CMAS two Stars Instructor" or "CMAS two Stars Instructor".
CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION TO TRAINING:
- 1* CMAS Instructor or equivalent
- 300 dives
- 19 years
- Valid medical certificate
- Complete equipment, rental possible
- Certification fees and registration at CMAS
- Advanced Nitrox I diver & instructor training, mandatory since 2015
- Mandatory first aid training since 2016
For your reservation: 50% deposit to confirm your reservationThe balance when starting your course
Any deposit is lost 30 days before the course date.
MONITOR**: THE PRICE INCLUDES
1 ° / Situational training in our center (1 week): 500 €
2° / Final exam over 3 days: 1500€
3° / Certification and homologation fees
Frais CMAS : 380€
Document fees and TDA stamp: 150€
Instructor manual*: 150€
E-Learning Online Scuba Diving Training with Thailand Diving Pattaya
Become a diving instructor Thailand Diving has developed for beginners intensive formulas in 6 months to become a professional dive.
Become a diving instructor, whether according to the French or American standards, you must pass the first 4 levels for which a minimum of 6 months is necessary if you are excellent, totaling 100 dives then do a monitor training for you are monitor abroad, in a foreign country.
😍Amazing diving with Barracuda A koh Phiphi with Thailand Diving Pattaya diving club
Many thanks to the Thailand Diving team for a 5 star diving experience Karl, United Kingdom
Testimony of Fiona who did her first dive thanks to Thailand Diving, great experience.
Write a comment
IF YOU WANT TO SEND US ANY FEEDBACK OR WRITE A REVIEW WE WILL REALLY APPRECIATE!